AgroInsurance experts have successfully conducted advice, peer review and backstopping services in a study on existing agricultural insurance in Georgia
Project: Agricultural insurance in Georgia
Duration: 01/2013 – 08/2013
Client: Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)
Consultant(s): Roman Shynkarenko (Technical Director), AgroInsurance International LLC.
Identify the most viable options for launching agricultural insurance.
- Technical assistance and advice in:
- Assessment of agricultural sector of Georgia
- Evaluation of Georgian insurance sector capacity
- Offer possible solutions
- Peer review of the report findings
- Backstopping on other experts input