The project www.agroinsurance.com is a specialized informational and analytical resource featuring a broad array of issues related to agricultural insurance and risk management in the agrarian sector. The web-site was founded in 2006 by Roman Shynkarenko and a team of consultants that have worked in the insurance sector and have an analytical, research and training professional background. We have accumulated many documents while working in the segment of agricultural insurance for the past 10 years and would like to offer them to the visitors of our web-site.
We will place specific information on the web-site www.agroinsurance.com including analytical papers, descriptions of insurance products, methodological instructions regarding the design of new products, translations of international documents and descriptions of agricultural insurance programs in other countries.
The main objective of the web-site is supporting development of agricultural insurance in the CIS countries through the dissemination of impartial professional information to all interested parties.
The major types of our activities are to:
- provide information on innovative insurance products for agricultural applications;
- organize trainings, informational events, conferences and forums;
- consult agricultural producers deciding to insure their crops and livestock;
- perform an analysis of insurance products and government support programs;
- consult insurance companies about the development and introduction of insurance products and assist in the implementation of marketing and informational campaigns.
Insurance of agricultural risks is one of the most difficult types of insurance. We offer assistance in the development of agricultural insurance programs to all interested parties.
If you could not find answers to your questions or find specific information on our web-site www.agroinsurance.com, please let us know, and we will try to help you!
Project coordinator – Yan Shynkarenko
E-mail – yshynkarenko(at)agroinsurance.com
Contact phone – +380 98 539-33-35