Team of experts is currently working on implementation of project’s tasks, per ToR.
Project: Implementation and Enhancement of Agri-Insurance under the Rural Financial Sector Development Programme
Duration: 03/2016 – present
Client: KfW Development Bank / Ministry of Agriculture and Environmental Protection of Republic of Serbia
Consultant(s): AgroInsurance International LLC.: Ian Shynkarenko (CEO), Olena Sosenko (Products & Trainings Manager), Liudmyla Krychevska (Agricultural Insurance Programs Administrator), Mykola Pysarenko (International Loss Adjustment Expert)
Deliver TA (Technical Assistance) for Hail & Fire Insurance program bind with loans for smallholders and mid-size farmers. Develop loss adjustment guidelines on claims handling and loss adjustment procedures for: wheat, barley, corn, sunflower, soybean, sugar beet. Provide required expertise and input into the regulatory impact component of the project. Other services, per ToR.
- Provide TA (Technical Assistance) services for Hail & Fire Insurance program bind with working capital loans for smallholders and mid-size farmers.
- Develop of loss adjustment methodologies and guidelines on claims handling & loss adjustment procedures for: wheat, barley, corn, sunflower, soya beans, sugar beet.
- Develop and conduct Internal certification training for loss adjusters.
- Conduct trainings for underwriting and product development.
- Consult and make input in elaboration of the IT solution for agricultural insurance portfolio management & risk mapping.
- Consulting the Ministry of Agriculture on potential adjustments and amendments to the state-run program on insurance premium subsidies.