Project: Development of agricultural insurance in Armenia
Duration: 03/2018 – 09/2019
Client: IRIF / KfW
Consultant(s): AgroInsurance International LLC., Ian Shynkarenko (CEO), Olena Sosenko (Products & Trainings Manager), Liudmyla Krychevska (Agricultural Insurance Programs Administrator), Mykola Pysarenko (International Loss Adjustment Expert).
Develop insurance products for at least 2 crops grown in Armenia. Guide the Project Implementation Consulting consortium on data required for product development and establishment of Loss Adjustment system, that includes guidelines for the crops selected.
- Guide the Implementation consultant on data required for product development part.
- Guide the Implementation consultant on development of loss adjustment guidelines for crops selected.
- Provide recommendation for development of NARMA (National Agricultural Risk Management Agency of Armenia).
- Provide guidance and recommendations for development of IT tool for portfolio management, underwriting and loss adjustment purposes.
- Peer review of various documents and reports provided by the Project’s Implementation Consultant.