To prevent the increased damages to agricultural production due to various climatic events and natural disasters, the Agricultural and Rural Development Agency (ARDA) is urging farmers to enroll in the state-subsidizedagricultural insurance program. As of April 2020, the number of policies issued under the program coverage was equal to 7,990, which is 40%higher than for the same period a year ago.
Farmers will now be able to insure their perennial plants for up to three years and annual plants for one year with the help of a state agricultural insurance programme, says the Agriculture and Rural Development Agency. The government will finance 70 percent of the insurance premium, while the remaining 30 percent will be covered by farmers. Grasper
Technical details of agricultural insurance to be discussed in April 2016, Tbilisi - AgroInsurance International AgroInsurance International announces new dates and place of the third International Conference "Agricultural Insurance, Reinsurance & Brokerage in CIS, Europe & Asia". The next venue will be held on April 11-13, 2016 in Tbilisi (Georgia) at the Marriott Courtyard. Conference registration starts on December 1, 2016.
News Publications Documents
agribusiness_insurance Agricultural insurance Analitics Australia Canada Canada crop insurance crop loss crop losses damage disease drought farmers flood frost Hail India losses News pest pests Philippines rain Rainfall Russia Spain Ukraine USA USA АЧС Господдержка Казахстан Страхование урожая животноводство засуха кукуруза метеообзор озимые потеря урожая пшеница свиноводство состояние посевов страхование субсидии урожай