AgroInsurance experts have successfully conducted desk study and field visit analysis for the newly created agricultural holding in Azerbaijan.
Project: Development of an agricultural risk management system proposal for RAW Holding (Austria) subsidiary in Azerbaijan
Duration: 02/2016 – 06/2016
Client: RAW Holding (Austria)
Consultant(s): AgroInsurance International LLC., Olena Sosenko (Products & Trainings Manager), Ian Shynkarenko (CEO)
Provide the analysis of political, climatic and agronomical conditions of the agricultural operation in Azerbaijan. Detect the potential risks and risk mitigation measurements. Recommend an optimal crop insurance structure.
- Collect available online information about geography, climate, soil conditions in Azerbaijan
- Analyze the risk types and frequencies
- Conduct on field survey (at the time of survey the crop was not planted yet)
- Compile a report on survey observations and theoretical analysis with advise for the risk mitigation system
- Answer questions of reinsurers while negotiating the re-insurance structure